Wouldn't buying a property be much less stressful if you didn't have to:
- Trawl through all of the mortgage lenders to try and compare their rates and fees!
- Sit through a lengthy mortgage appointment, at a time to suit the bank, to find out the requirements of just ONE lender!
- Fill in application forms, chase the lender for information, update the Estate Agent and Solicitor to try and keep everyone happy!
- Co-ordinate mortgage offer, Estate Agent and Solicitor through to a convenient exchange of contracts!
- Ensure that mortgage protection is in place for exchange of contracts!
- Arrange completion date and be left wondering what happens next!
Offering a Whole of Market comparison, not only will we search through the numerous 'independent' options, but we will also compare the High Street bank and building society offerings for you too, so you know you really are getting the right package for your needs.
We like to work for you and not for the banks. Whilst a lender might offer attractive rates to draw you in, what will their standard variable rate be like at the end of the deal? Will you know when your preferential rate has gone? And will they offer you the best re-mortgage deal?
With your own personal account manager, we are always ready to review your mortgage and finances and will tell you when the time is right to re-mortgage and make sure that your deal stays competitive. That is what truly independent advice is all about.
Having applied for your mortgage, we handle the liaison with your lender to ensure the paperwork is dealt with in a timely fashion and you are not left in the dark. With our regular updates you will know exactly how matters are progressing.